Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Turning point

The past months have been one of the most difficult periods of my adult life. I have been through what I call the 'baptism' of fire.

I have been through the worse form of discrimination and inconsideration. My ego has been bruised and my pride trampled on. I have been a complete shadow of myself. But I am coming back. I am gradually waking up from my slumber. God has sustained me and given me reason to smile again.

To his name be all the glory and honour. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A POEM IN COMMEMORATION OF THE 70TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, KUMASI GHANA

 A PLATINUM ODE Agoo!! Agoo!! Shhh!! Shhh!!  What is this that I hear? What is this that I feel?  I can sense excitement in the air.  There ...