Saturday, June 12, 2021

SOUL DAY INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE

Hello there, 

It’s been a while since I had a chat with you here. Forgive me for staying away for so long. Life happens and that’s what it has been. Henceforth I will be sharing my "SOUL DAY INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE", which I share every Saturday on my social media handles with you here. I will continue to share my views on issues as and when my thoughts and time permit. Thanks for being here.

Now to today’s message…… 

SOUL DAY INSPIRATIONAL–18 
“You might not consider the ability to swim important until your world is flooded by rain and you cannot find your feet”- Marian Asantewah Nkansah

No comments:

Post a Comment

A POEM IN COMMEMORATION OF THE 70TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, KUMASI GHANA

 A PLATINUM ODE Agoo!! Agoo!! Shhh!! Shhh!!  What is this that I hear? What is this that I feel?  I can sense excitement in the air.  There ...